TIMETABLE & BOOKINGS
BOOKINGS ESSENTIAL - Please SEE TABLE BELOW click on date, then click on class time to book online or alternatively call/text 0401460328 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Hatha Flow - Is taught with unique sequencing to promote a dynamic + relaxing experience. This class incorporates all aspects of a traditional Hatha yoga class – breath, meditation and postures – co-ordination through breath and movement provides for a challenging yet deeply meditative quality to your practice.
Hatha -Experience the Healing Benefits of Yoga through Slow Flowing Movement + Calming, Restorative Postures. Enjoy this slower + mindful practice which focuses on cultivating increased body awareness, stretching tendons, ligaments + fascia within the body. It’s a perfect practice for those who have tight muscles from overuse, as we actively work on range of motion for better circulation, flexibility + joint mobility. You will find balance + calm through this meditative practice of gentle movement. Suitable for all levels and for everyone looking to replenish the body, ease the mind + rejuvenate the spirit.
- Bookings for all classes are essential
- Changing facilities and toilets are available.
- Ample parking may be found in Clyde Street, please do not park within Kookaburra Lodge compound.
- Accepted methods of payment include cash, cheque or direct debit only.
- If you have particular physical conditions or are menstruating or pregnant, certain poses are not suitable for practice. Please consult with the teacher before the class begins, so that she can give you alternative postures to some that may be performed during the class.
- All yoga equipment including mats are provided.
- It is recommended to practice yoga on an empty stomach, or try to keep food intake to a minimum 1hr prior to class.
Single Visit $ 20 ( Concession $ 12) *** See Details Below
5 Class Card $ 80 (Concession $ 50) *** See Details Below
10 Class Card $ 150 (Concession $ 100) *** See Details Below
7 Day Unlimited (1 week expiry) $ 48
1 Month Unlimited (1 month expiry) $ 160
3 Months Unlimited $ 420
Private Lesson (1 Student) 1hr 15mins $ 80 (2-5 Students $ 120)
Private Lesson (Group 5 + Students) 1hr 15mins $ 250
Terms and Conditions
Concession Pricing - With our concession pricing, we offer special discounts for the following practitioners:
Child: $10 per class drop in rate or $100 for 10 class card. Valid for children 8-12 years of age.
Students: Student discounts apply to FULL-TIME students only (12 years + or mature students). A student ID must be shown at time of purchase.
Pensioner: Please show pensioner ID to verify.
Classes are non-transferable. No refunds, transfers, extensions or exceptions.
Accepted methods of payment include cash, cheque or direct debit only.