TIMETABLE & BOOKINGS
Hatha Flow - Is taught with unique sequencing to promote a dynamic + relaxing experience. This class incorporates all aspects of a traditional Hatha yoga class – breath, meditation and postures – co-ordination through breath and movement provides for a challenging yet deeply meditative quality to your practice.
Hatha -Experience the Healing Benefits of Yoga through Slow Flowing Movement + Calming, Restorative Postures. Enjoy this slower + mindful practice which focuses on cultivating increased body awareness, stretching tendons, ligaments + fascia within the body. It’s a perfect practice for those who have tight muscles from overuse, as we actively work on range of motion for better circulation, flexibility + joint mobility. You will find balance + calm through this meditative practice of gentle movement. Suitable for all levels and for everyone looking to replenish the body, ease the mind + rejuvenate the spirit.
Yin Yoga - Yin yoga class consists of a series of long-held, passive floor poses that mainly work the lower part of the body - the hips, pelvis, inner thighs, lower spine. These areas are especially rich in connective tissues. The poses are held for three to five minutes, consisting of five to six poses, supported by props that allow you to completely relax and rest. . Different Yin yoga poses stimulate and remove blockages in the myofascial meridians in the body. This has the effect of balancing the body’s internal organs and systems, as well as calming the mind.
- Bookings for all classes are essential
- Changing facilities and toilets are available.
- Ample parking may be found in Clyde Street, please do not park within Kookaburra Lodge compound.
- Accepted methods of payment include cash, cheque or direct debit only.
- If you have particular physical conditions or are menstruating or pregnant, certain poses are not suitable for practice. Please consult with the teacher before the class begins, so that she can give you alternative postures to some that may be performed during the class.
- All yoga equipment including mats are provided.
- It is recommended to practice yoga on an empty stomach, or try to keep food intake to a minimum 1hr prior to class.
Single Visit $ 20 (Concession $ 15) *** See Details Below
5 Class Card $ 80 (Concession $ 60) *** See Details Below
10 Class Card $ 150 (Concession $ 110) *** See Details Below
7 Day Unlimited (1 week expiry) $ 55
1 Month Unlimited (1 month expiry) $ 165
3 Months Unlimited (3 month expiry) $ 440
Private Lesson (1 Student) 1hr 15mins $ 85
Private Lesson (2-5 Students) $ 110
Private Lesson (Group 5 + Students) 1hr 15mins $ 150
Terms and Conditions
Concession Pricing - With our concession pricing, we offer special discounts for the following practitioners:
Child: $10 per class drop in rate or $100 for 10 class card. Valid for children 8-12 years of age.
Students: Student discounts apply to FULL-TIME students only (12 years + or mature students). A student ID must be shown at time of purchase.
Pensioner: Please show pensioner ID to verify.
Classes are non-transferable. No refunds, transfers, extensions or exceptions.
Accepted methods of payment include cash, cheque or direct debit only.